Pregnant after a Loss

Saying "Hello" from the hospital (T&P request)

Yep, still here at the hospital after checking in on Friday evening.  Original plan was for me to be on the IV for kidney infection for 48 hours and now the doctor wants me to stay for 3 days more for now.  I have 3 different types of infection and all are resistant to my antibiotic treatments.  Dr says this is extremely rare and they want to evaluate me.  I hope the IV treatment work otherwise, only alternative treatments and further testing threatens the baby.  If I can't get my infection to go away, the infection will hurt the baby too.

I am now 11 weeks and have been taking treatments for my bladder infection and kidney infection since they discovered this when I was only 5 weeks.

It sure is getting to me being "cooped" in the hospital room but at least it is private.  Just hard to get around with the IV machine always attached.  I miss being at home with DH and I miss my fur baby Dexter.  Hospital food is yucky for some reasons.

For both, baby and my health, I am really praying the IV treatment is going to work this time.

Re: Saying "Hello" from the hospital (T&P request)

• I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.  Hang in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • T&P to you! Sounds scary, I really hope you can get better and go home soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lots of T&P for you! Hang in there...I hope you can go home soon!
  • I'm sorry you're still there, but it sounds like you're in capable hands. Hope everything clears up quickly and you can go home.
  • OMGosh girl you've been through and had enough. I hope this new IV treatment works for you, I really do. T&P.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Get better!  I hope you can go home soon!!
  • T & P headed your way.  I hope everything turns out ok.
  • Hugs.  Hope you feel better soon.  Try to pretend you are at a somewhat crappy hotel with automatic room service.
  • I hope it works and that you feel better soon!  Try not to go too stir crazy!
  • T&Ps that the IV treatment works!  Hang in there!
  • lots of T&P coming your way! I hope the IV works!!
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • T&P to you...
  • T&P's for you and the babe.  I hope the IV treatments work. ::hugs:: Hang in there, I know it's tough.
  • Oh my, you will certianly be in my thoughts and prayers!
  • T&P!  I hope that the IV does the trick and you can go home and back to normal in no time, good as new!
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Thinking of you!
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • Man, I will be sending you lots of t&p's that the IV treatment works for you.  That does not sound like fun!  Get better soon, ok?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I said a prayer for you after reading your post. Keep us updated - youre in my thoughts!

In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • I really hope the IV treatment does the trick and you feel better soon. Thoughts and prayers your way.
  • oh my, i'm so sorry to hear all this.  that is horrible.  i really hope that they figure it out soon. 
  • I hope this clears it up once and for all! Hope you and the baby are doing well. Get some rest and take advantage of the private room!
  • Oh Jen! I can't believe none of the antibiotics are working! That is so unfair. I'm sorry sweetie..... I'm praying the dr's can figure this out, heal you up, and send you back home soon!
  • I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.  Hoping the IV treatment works and all is well with you and the babe!
  • I really hope they can get this all taken care of for you this time! And the sooner the better right!
  • I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I hope nature takes it's course and fights off the infection w/out all the drugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending T&P your way....
  • I hope everything goes well and the IV treatments work!!!  GL
  • Thinking of you! Lots of T&Ps!
    BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sending up prayers that the IV treatment works and FAST!

You and your LO are in my thoughts and prayers! ((HUGS))

• Good luck Jen.  I'm praying that the IV treatments work and that you're back home and healthy in no time.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• i hope they figure out everything and you can get out of there soon, I know it is hard being there, but I am sure they are taking great care of you and your little one!
  • Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
  • aandgaandg member
    I hope you get to go home soon. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending you tons of T&P. Hang in there!
    02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
  • hang in there.  it stinks being cooped up in the hospital, but you want to get well faster, so its the best place to be.  t&p coming your way that everything is ok soon.
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"