1st Trimester

faint line

Does anyone have pics of there faint line pregnancy test???

Re: faint line

• I do in siggy from my first BFP with DS. 
  • My first pregnancy test was so confusing! You wait for the negative line or the plus line to show up, but then you get a faint line! i hate that! its confusing! close to postive, but not really a negative! Anyways, my mother bought me a clear sign digital test that says yes or no or not pregant or pregnant. So much better! Don't waist your time on a faint line. Just use clear blue pregnacy test that says pregnant or not.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Knot! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have pics of mine because the faint line was so faint it looked like nothing in the picture.  I confirmed with a digital because I didn't believe it.  I know www.fertilityfriend.com has pictures of positive HPKs under the community heading. 
  • I agree with the ladies who said get a digital. Defnitely go with a digital to confirm. I used the Clear Blue Easy digital. No confusion there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here is my faint line.

View Raw Image' jQuery1267385195828="44">

It got darker after a while and was confirmed with a digital test.

View Raw Image' jQuery1267385230421="44">

• My first stick is supposed to read 1/31/10 - not 1/30 eeekk.

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My faint lines were really hard to photograph. The morning I got my really faint BFP, DH looked at the test and didn't see anything. I grabbed it and said I saw a little something. So he grabbed a marker and put a mark where he thought I was seeing something.

Here is the FRER (with the mark that DH made) but it's so faint you can't really see it on the screen:

Here is a different one I did on the same day (11 DPO) with a slightly darker line:

ETA: it makes me chuckle seeing how faint these lines are compared to what they looked like a few days later!

• I don't have a picture but my first test this time was so faint that DH didn't want to call it a positive becuase he didn't want to get my hopes up. 
  • I don't have a picture of our first HPT either but I took it 3 days before I missed AF.  So when hubby and I looked at the very faint line, we looked at each other and said, "It's a MAYBE!"
  • 12 dpo was SOOOO faint, but it was there:

?

Then 13 DPO:

?

And 13 DPO:

image?

• I used clear blue digital. Had a big fat "pregnant" pop up. I took another one the next morning and same thing. You can't go wrong with digital, unless its just to early to be testing in the first place.
  • MSC03MSC03 member
    I got my BFP at 9DPO, so it was definintely too faint to be picked up on camera. I don't think it would have shown up until more like 12DPO.
    imageimage
  • no but if you have a faint line then your prob. PG.

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"