1st Trimester

Found out I am pregnant today!

DH and I are shocked and amazed because we found out we are expecting today. I really didn't think I was pregnant at all. I tested two days ago and it was negative. Today, after a weird internet cheapie line and a light line, I saw pregnant on a digital. Then I took a 99 cent store test and that was actually a dark line. So I am pregnant on Cycle # 8.

It doesn't feel real at all. I'm nervous, overwhelmed, and kind of scared. We just changed insurance companies and I don't even have a doctor!

I'm glad I have somewhere to talk to other women who are going through the same thing.

Any advice?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Found out I am pregnant today!

• congrats happy healthy 9 months to you. I would start researching docs that take your new insurance , because you will not want to pay out of pocket for this.
  • Congrats and welcome :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! I am on the Blue Shield website right now trying to find an OB. I am hoping they will see me sooner than later. I'd like to confirm with bloodwork. I can't believe this is happening!

I'll definitely enjoy not feeling pregnant yet. I am worried about morning sickness, I am a teacher.

• imagecndmexbaby:

Thanks everyone! I am on the Blue Shield website right now trying to find an OB. I am hoping they will see me sooner than later. I'd like to confirm with bloodwork. I can't believe this is happening!

I'll definitely enjoy not feeling pregnant yet. I am worried about morning sickness, I am a teacher.

• Congrats!  I found out I was pg a few days ago - it was our 9th month TTC.   I am a teacher too.  What grade do you teach?
  • Congratulations! How wonderful for you and your husband. Enjoy this exciting time and best of luck!
  • Congrats! H&H 9 months! Enjoy your symptom free days and yes, look for a dr.  Also, ask for referrals as you will be spending a lot of time with your OB. :)
  • Oh! and I am a teacher too. I told my closest friend in the school once the sickness started in case I had to run out...so far so good.  M/S/ is at night and nothing other than nauseas.
  • imageTeach84:
    Congrats!  I found out I was pg a few days ago - it was our 9th month TTC.   I am a teacher too.  What grade do you teach?

I teach sixth grade this year. It's an energetic group! You? 

Congrats on your pregnancy! I saw your announcement on TTGP.

• imagecndmexbaby:

imageTeach84:
    Congrats!  I found out I was pg a few days ago - it was our 9th month TTC.   I am a teacher too.  What grade do you teach?

I teach sixth grade this year. It's an energetic group! You? 

Congrats on your pregnancy! I saw your announcement on TTGP.

Thanks!  I teach 4th grade.

• Congrats!!!  I'm a teacher too :)  I teach 2nd and 3rd grade basic skills right now.

I agree with finding a doc.  My doc wouldn't do a bloodtest or visit until they thought I was 6-8 weeks the first time.  It was torture, but I was able to last the wait.  GL!
    BFP #1 - 10/20/09 EDD 07/01/10 M/C @ 8 weeks
    BFP #2 - 2/27/10 EDD 11/9/10 Born 11/3/10
    BFP #3 - 8/1/13 EDD 4/13/14 :)<3

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I remember you from TTGP I believe! Congrats!!!
  • imageKara5109:
    I remember you from TTGP I believe! Congrats!!!

I didn't post that much, but I had been lurking since August. I remember you. =) How is your pregnancy going? I can't wait to get to 11 weeks! I'm pretty nervous so it's so early still.

• Congratulations!  I too found out just a few days ago...it's pretty surreal huh? And my company just changed insurance companies so good luck there. We used to have blue shield and they were pretty good...now we have Cigna ??? Whoever they are. Guess I'll be seeing you on the November boards!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Yay congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"