High-Risk Pregnancy

Bedrest Ladies!

I just had to share my crazy excitement with you all!!!! Obviously, when I went on bedrest- we lost half of our income...ummmm scary.  We had been planning on using our tax return on baby stuff but now we're using it to replace my income...

Well anywho- the twins were a surprise (frankly when we thought it was one baby- that was a suprise- i.e. OMG OMG OMG hyperventilate, I'm pregnant OMG OMG OMG), the bedrest also a suprise! So finances were a little scary...We had a shower last week and got a lot of great stuff but still needed all the big essentials- bouncies, swings, diaper bag, monitor, some cloth diapering supplies, car seats, stroller, etc....

Well today I check my registries and it's almost all been purchased!!!!! If nothing else gets purchased I can buy the remainder with the gift cards I got at the last shower and still have moooooolaaaa!!!!!

This is such a relief- one less thing to worry about!

Re: Bedrest Ladies!

• That's awesome! It's so nice when people actually buy stuff off your registry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome!

We got everything at our shower except our double stroller because at that point, we hadnt decided which one we wanted. Our families bought us EVERYTHING.

The only thing we bought for the twins was the double stroller, some gender specific clothing (our family thinks we are team green), and the wall letters.

Seriously.

• good deal... i am sure you feel like a weight has been lifted
  • wonderful!!!
  • Woohoo!  Good to hear.
    align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• Wow- that's great news! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's awesome! :)

We got most of our things bought for us too, but had to buy a few things.  I didn't want DH to be running around too much so yesterday was an online shopping day for me.  We needed some of the basics... diapers, wipes.  The only big ticket purchase that wasn't bought was our pack and play, but I had enough gift cards to purchase most of it.

We still need a bouncer, but I think we are going to wait until after LO is born and I can go out and shop for it.

• Woot! That is awesome!!! I had my shower yesterday and got tons of great stuff but now it's sad cuz I can't put anything together or play with the stuff and organize the nursery. Hopefully some of my BR restrictions will be lifted at my appointment this week so I can do some of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"