Infertility

Found out DH's cousin pregnant w/ #3 via Facebook

I swear, no place I go, either in the real world or cyber space is safe.  DH's cousin's husband announced that they're expecting #3.  What a way to find out.  Would have a loved a "hey, just an FYI that E & T are announcing #3 soon" from SOMEONE in the family who knows that we're entering our 5th year of TTC, but nope, we're not that lucky.

I hate facebook.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!

Re: Found out DH's cousin pregnant w/ #3 via Facebook

• Hey One-Star Bandit...

Thanks for the one star!  How kind of you to think that highly of me!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Sorry you had to find out that way... seems someone should've had the foresight to let you know before their public declaration of super-fertility...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ugh hon that just sucks.  i'm sorry no one gave you a heads up :(
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • That rally sucks. You would think that someone would give you a heads up. I am so sorry. 

(((((hugehugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • That sucks, I'm sorry no one warned you.  I'm afraid of this happening to me very soon.  SIL is always pregnant before her LO's first birthday.  My nephew will be 1 next month... I'm trying to prepare myself.  She's already had 4 kids since we started trying.  If she has a 5th, I don't know how I will handle it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"