LGBT Parenting
Options

The Plot Thickens....

OK ..so I thought for sure I had an early miscarriage...my home tests went from faint positive to negative with spotting, then I got my period-and it was heavy and of normal duration. I went on with the Endo's plan to draw 3day hormone panel, and they added an HCG. I was in no hurry to get the results, and was not surprised when I did get them that my HCG was a whopping 18. The Endo wanted me to get another HCg this morning to ensure that the pregnancy was completely resolved before continuing on. Just found out that my Hcg is now over 500! My jaw about hit the floor! DW went a bit pale and silent...LOL! 500 is a bit low for where we should be (just shy of 6weeks)..but not unheard of. Going for another Hcg Monday to see if it is still on the rise! And a possible ultrasound if it is up over 1000. The main concern at this point is that it is not ectopic. Cross your fingers, say a prayer, think positive thoughts, blow baby dust our way--we need all the help we can get!! Thank you all for your recent support when I thought I had definately miscarried!

BTW--how bizarre is this??

Re: The Plot Thickens....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"