Georgia Babies

and Riley is all but running now!

even though he is my second child, it still amazes me to see the walking stages and how fast it goes!  the week before his birthday he was at 1-3 steps, then the next week it was 5-6 steps but when he fell down he just crawled, then the next week it was more steps and then he'd fall down, he'd just stand back up and keep going and now he is all over the place, hardly falls down, can turn and keep going, can bend down to pick things up and stand back up and keep going!  I mean, I know this is old news to most, but it still is really damn awesome (to me)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inAUG09YYZY

Re: and Riley is all but running now!

• that is awesome Riley!!!
  • Awww how cute is he?  I totally agree about it being amazing to watch them learn all this new stuff.  And I am so glad to hear you feel the same way with #2!  It is amazing how excited DH and I get whenever he does something new.  He has a shirt with Wall-E on it and it has a button that when you push it says "WALL-EEEE" in his robot voice.  Gavin said "WALL-EEE" in that same voice the other night and we both busted out laughing- it was so cool.  It's the simple things.

• Loading the player...
  • That's awesome Heather. Go Riley! And I agree it is amazing how fast they get and how overnight they can become so coordinated. I remember thinking with Owen that "wow, it takes a lot of muscle and eye coordination to stop and pick something up from the floor"

Now he is getting really close to jumping and getting both feet off the floor. We got totally excited last night watching him try. He's so close...It's this stuff that makes the 12 months + age so fun I think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay Riley!  I know, it seems like things happen so much faster with #2!

• Go Riley!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"