Baby Names

Great Baby Name Website

This is not your typical baby name website - but it is highly entertaining.

https://www.thenametheory.com.au/ 

It gives you an insight into your child's personality. 

This is what it says about Eva:

Powerful and sexy when she needs to be, Eva is forgiving, compassionate and deliciously unselfconscious, everywhere else. Like Estelle above her, she laughs with her whole body and it affects all those within earshot. There was never any doubt; Eva is an incredible woman.

What does it say about your babies name?

Re: Great Baby Name Website

• It is entertaining, I'll give you that. I'm having a boy, but the site doesn't have his name (Kilian) so I used the girl name we had picked out instead. Definitely interesting, lol.

Sienna: A sexy Italian city. (Twice every summer the locals have a horse race around the main piazza that?s filled with a million people, and they yell and scream while the riders try to kill each other. When it?s over and won, everybody parties for two days, hugging and kissing anyone else who is moving or relevant, and then wonder what the hell happened. I?m not sure if there is a rehab clinic nearby but they probably need one.)

• ?Good old Henry,? you say. He?s not bright enough to be evil but he?s certainly good enough to be wonderful. And by God, he is.
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess my parents named me right!

Shelly

Energetic and never dull, Shelly exists in the same way as an extremely hot curry: In the short term she?s a bit too much but in the long term she?s tremendous and/or perfect.

• Anthony

Anthony hates it when he?s called Tony but it happens so often that he lets it slide, although this does build up a slight, if not general, resentment of the twits that he?s surrounded by. Normally, he holds a PhD in either physics, law or some kind of biological science.

• IMO it is kind of like looking your name up on Urban dictionary. Since my name doesn't exist, I was given the option to add my own meaning....
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • My LOs name doesn't exist on the website. I should make an entry to make her sound awesome. haha
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It doesn't have my DS's name but here is what it says about me:

Amber has $10,000 boobs, wears an incredibly tight skirt and charges between $300 and $800 per hour ? depending on the weather and how busy it is.

Wow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"