Infertility

IUI ?

As many of you know I had my first IUI last tuesday and I am still having lots of pressure in my ute area and some pain on the right side (on and off not constant).... is this unusual or nothing to worry about?

silly question: Am I 5dpiui or 6dpiui? ( I dont know if you are supposed to count the day that you had the IUI)

thanks girls =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI ?

• you start counting the day after.

i had some cramping for several days of and on

GL

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I had nagging pain on either side after IUIs. I think it's fairly common. I kinda walked bent over a bit. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetheworms:

you start counting the day after.

GL

its not cramping, just feels like i have a pile of bricks sitting on lower abdomen hahaha. Weird I know!

• I'm 5dpiui and still having some bloatiness myself.  If I remember from my last one, it lasted 4 or 5 days.
  • I definitely felt a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen after IUI and I had some twingy painful feelings in my ovaries too.  I think it's normal.  I'm not sure about counting dpiui.  I'm counting my dpo from when I got my last positive opk. 
    Cant wait to meet our little girl!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many dpIUI would implantation/ implantation cramping occur? I know its probably not yet but I am just wondering =)
  • imagelmc5004:
    How many dpIUI would implantation/ implantation cramping occur? I know its probably not yet but I am just wondering =)

Implantation cramps are pretty rare - implantation can happen anytime between 7 and 12 dpiui.

• imagetheworms:

you start counting the day after.

This!

Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"