Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How many times a day are you nursing your 8 monther?

Just curious what everyone else is doing. She gets 3 meals a day with snacks in between. Nursings vary per day, she isn't always interested in nursing during the day. 

Re: How many times a day are you nursing your 8 monther?

• Options
    E is a little younger, but we do 1 nurse before work, three 3 oz bottles while I'm gone, one nurse when I get home, and 2 at night. She has always been reversed cycled and hates bottles... If she takes all 3 it is a great day. If we could get her to take bigger bottles, it would mean less at night, but it's futlie. I figure at least I get to cuddle at night :) she also gets 3 fruit/ veggies with 1 tsp of cereal in each. On the weekends, she only nurses 5 times per 24 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    About six times a day without nursing at night. He gets 3 meals a day with no snacks inbetween. Doesn't seem real interested in solids for the past couple of days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're about a month behind you, but I'd say she still nurses 8 or 9 times a day. She nurses to sleep every time, so that's 3 or 4 times right there (depending on how many naps she takes). Then she up 2 or 3 times most nights and gets nursed back to sleep. Then she often, but not always eats when she wakes up. She only gets solids once a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • Options

I am with him all day, he eats 3 meals (2 jars at each plus finger foods) and nurses 6-7x a day (usually 1-2 of those are at night).

He never turns down food or nursing, he is one hungry boy!

• Options
    5-6x a day but that includes at least 1 night feeding.  I am actually a little concerned because DD will go up to 6 hours during the day without wanting to nurse.  I've been feeding her solids after nursing and it doesn't seem to make a difference...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"