Indiana Babies

LO's greeting cards

(the ones they receive) Are you saving them?  I am, but then I think, what will he do with them when he's older?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: LO's greeting cards

• For the time being, I am. Of course, my mother sends a card for EVERY occasion. Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc., etc. She's excited to be a grandma if you can't tell. So the cards are accumulating quickly, and I don't know how much longer I'll save them.

Truth be told, I'm probably just being sentimental and will throw them out after the first year. It's nice to think that I'm going to do something with them, though.

Maybe E will get a kick out of looking at them when he's older. Show them to him when you're looking at baby pictures together.  

• My mom is the same way  :)

I know what you mean...they're accumulating fast...and we're getting to sell our house.  Trying to clean out everything...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • We're saving them, too, but yeah - where are they going to be in 10 or 20 years? In some box?
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I save them all.  I honestly save all mine and DH's too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've saved all of her cards since we found out we were pregnant, but I have no clue what I'll do with them.  Right now they're in a decorative box.
  • I saved them in a box for DS. Now he's old enough he uses them to make "new" ones to send out to the family.  It's a fun art project! (we cut out the pictures and or words and glue them to new cardstock - sometimes add glitter or drawings etc)

He also uses them to play mailman. 

• imagemandyallcorn:

I saved them in a box for DS. Now he's old enough he uses them to make "new" ones to send out to the family.  It's a fun art project! (we cut out the pictures and or words and glue them to new cardstock - sometimes add glitter or drawings etc)

He also uses them to play mailman. 

I've been saving them all, too.  I love this idea!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"