AWing DD's baptism gown. — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

AWing DD's baptism gown.

We tried it on tonight, it's too cute.  Sorry the pic is a little dark, it is a cell phone pic.  :o)

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: AWing DD's baptism gown.

• very cute!! do tell where you bought? i haven't seen any cute ones and it is hard for me to think about spending 50plus on a one. :-/
  • Loading the player...
  • We got it at JC. Penney.  We also looked in Sears, but their selection wasn't as nice.  Macy's aparently doesn't even carry them.  It was $60 though, but my mom bought it for us.  Although, aparently it's tradition for the Godmother to buy it, but I didn't know that.  When I showed it to my cousin (DD's Godmother), she was like I thought I would buy it for you.  *oops*  lol.  GL finding one.  :o)
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Very cute.. I have a friend out of the country that is handmaking ours.. I am kind of excited to see how it turns out.
  • I've found a few baptism outfits at Target (online) and Amazon.  Also, here's a ton: http://www.catholicchildrenscompany.com/baptism/suits/suits.htm , but they are in the $40+ range...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards