Parenting after 35

my jeans went on a date

OK, I promised I'd share ;-)

We went for dinner at the Fifth Floor Restaurant.  We had an amazing bottle of wine - everything I love about Pinot Noir. Every sniff and sip was out-of-this-world. Then we went to the Great American Music Hall to see Mark Kozelek and discovered some new music too (Laura Gibson). Best of all, Ada was with her usual nanny all night so we knew that everything was under control at home.

You can't appreciate the jeans so much because of the top. I know, but it just allowed me to feel confident and not concerned all night that everyone knew I had a baby 8 months ago. I'm making progress. (how do I make the image not be so huge?)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized

Re: my jeans went on a date

• You two look great!!!!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • You look beautiful! I love your purse too.

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You look amazing and I love the outfit. I hope the night was fun!!
  • You look amazing!!  Glad you had a good date night!  Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You looked hot! It sounds like it was a wonderful time! and the purse is oh so cute! I'm glad it went as well as you hoped. Date nights might be even more crucial than a good pair of jeans - and if you get both - well, that is just an extra sweet bonus!!!
  • OMG - you two look awesome!  LUV the necklace BTW !!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks thanks!! It was fun.

Bea - the necklace is a reworked vintage necklace that my friend Moira snatched up at the Renegade fair. It's a fun piece.

The purse is an old one that I bought for myself at White House Black Market as a splurge when I graduated from vet school. Still love it simply b/c it's symbolic to me.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • You AND your jeans look fantastic (dh too!) (oh, AND your purse too!) mmmm...Pinot sounds divine. Sounds like a great date night!
  • You look super cute and I am so happy you had a fun night!!
  • You look great!  So glad you and DH were able to enjoy a "grown up" date night. 
  • Looking good!!!!
  • imagepeeper72:

Bea - the necklace is a reworked vintage necklace that my friend Moira snatched up at the Renegade fair. It's a fun piece.

oooh, love it!  makes it even more special - just imagine the life it's had ....

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"