Eco-Friendly Family

Under $1000 a month blog GONE?!

https://under1000permonth.blogspot.com/

Is it working for anyone?  It just says Blog not found when I click.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Under $1000 a month blog GONE?!

• hmm apparently
    47 months &
    11 months
  • I checked the "other" blog and nothing.  There is a post today but about the room contest.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw that earlier on 12-24. I have been going to the 1000 braincells blog instead. 

Dollars to doughnuts that she is back soon.  

• One time her account got hacked she said and the blog disappeared for a day or so. I would be pretty surprised if she decided just to quit her blog; I better whatever happened, it's not gone for good. (I know I most likely wouldn't stop blogging if it was nearly doubling my income!)
  • Someone on 12-24 posted that earlier. I didn't check it out, but I guess maybe it's true.
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Someone on MM said Dan's Twitter said something about the blog being gone for good. 

My theory is that he was upset that she made more than him last month...

• Here is what the MM thread said:

imageimoan:

A few commenters on Under1000BrainCells have stated that Dan posted the following on both Twitter and FB:

"The blog is over!  Let the liberation begin!"

There is some talk that they think that someone at their parish caught wind of this and had a discussion with them about how this might impact Dan's "career" and that they might have issues with CPS.

• imageash.flea:

Here is what the MM thread said:

imageimoan:

A few commenters on Under1000BrainCells have stated that Dan posted the following on both Twitter and FB:

"The blog is over!  Let the liberation begin!"

There is some talk that they think that someone at their parish caught wind of this and had a discussion with them about how this might impact Dan's "career" and that they might have issues with CPS.

I wish it was something that fun.  

But I'm pretty sure he's referring to "data liberation" which is what they call it when you take your blog (or other media) elsewhere.

When they were using blogger, google owned all of that content.  If they move to their own domain, they will own it.  If she's making that much money from the blog, she's probably going to move it off of blogger.

This is what I understand and what I'm guessing "Dna" is referring to.  But it could all be wrong and maybe the blog is over.  Maybe CPS came and freed the kids AND Dan.  Maybe that's the liberation.  We can only hope.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wonder what will happen with her BlogHer ad account, since that supposedly was what was bringing her in 1K a month.  That was her bread and butter and I wonder how they feel about the site being down/moved.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"