Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Devil Wears Prada

Confession: This is the second time I've watched this movie today. I absolutely LOVE this movie! I love the fashion, the story, and most of all that it's filmed in NYC. I love everything about NYC. Went there for the first time in November and I fell in love with it. Sigh...ok I'm done blabbing.....

How's everyone tonight?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Devil Wears Prada

• Options

Second time TODAY? Wow, girl--that's dedication!

I'm doing pretty well. Dinner was a lot of fun and Audrey did well with the babysitter. Headed up to bed myself. Good night and GL tomorrow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabyschiller:

Second time TODAY? Wow, girl--that's dedication!

I'm doing pretty well. Dinner was a lot of fun and Audrey did well with the babysitter. Headed up to bed myself. Good night and GL tomorrow!

Yay! Glad to hear that dinner was good! Expect an email from me tomorrow morning, regardless of the outcome. Sweet dreams!! Tootles! xoxoxo

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't stand the movie - since I read the book first.  They're completely different.

We're watching Undercover Boss from the DVR right now.  The Marriage Ref is next and I'm really excited for that!

• Options
    imageRockThisB!tch:

I can't stand the movie - since I read the book first.  They're completely different.

We're watching Undercover Boss from the DVR right now.  The Marriage Ref is next and I'm really excited for that!

I agree, books are always better than the movies. I just finished the Twilight book and it was SO good! Couldn't put it down! But I just watched the movie yesterday and it was AWFUL! Probably the worst movie in history.

Marriage Ref looks pretty funny!! 

• Options
    I love that movie!!  I watch it almost every time it comes on tv.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"