Parenting after a Loss

Vanessa and Ceramsey

How are you ladies holding up? Who will be watching your LO's while at work? What time do you go in?

Re: Vanessa and Ceramsey

• I am alright - bottles are made in the fridge - pump  is ready - outfit is out. My mom is actually here - she was supposed to come in the AM but the weather might be snowy so she came tonight :) DH will be home until 130sh and then he goes to work 3-11 and my mom is watching him until I get home around 8ish - then I am off until Thursday!

We can do it ladies!

How are you doing??

ETA - I work from 7am til 730pm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to say that, luckily, I work from home so I don't have the anxiety about leaving him for the day. Instead I have the anxiety of trying to get my work done and entertain him, get him to nap, feed him, etc. I had envisioned this being so much easier than it's going to be...
    Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck girls, you can do it!
  • I'm having a bit of a hard time. I really don't want to leave her. Unfortunately for us, we don't have anyone in the area who can watch her and my H and I both work 9ish-5ish jobs, so she's in daycare. I know she'll be OK but I have never been away from her for this long.  She got up at 5:20 to eat and now I'm pumping, and then I'll get ready and take her before 7:30 so I have time to square away paperwork for her and say goodbye. Today's going to be rough ... I need to invest in some good waterproof mascara.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"