6 Week PP Dr Appt Question — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

6 Week PP Dr Appt Question

So I have my 6 week appt on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure my AF is going to be starting very soon.  If I'm on my period do I still go to my appt or cancel it and go the following week?  Sorry if it's a stupid question I just really want to get this appt out of the way ASAP.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: 6 Week PP Dr Appt Question

• I'd wait and see- if you get your period that day (or before), call and reschedule. If you're not comfortable waiting like that, call the doctor's office and see what they say.

I got my period week 6, too.  Boo for us!

weddingpic jamessmall gracied
    Susan & Mark ... Married June 14, 2008 ... Chicago Area
    James Tomasz born 1-5-10
    Grace Dorothy born 7-13-11

PROJECT BALANCING ACT: BIO and BLOG- yeah... needs to be updated.
  • call the office and ask what the dr prefers.  if i remember correctly, that first pp period can be very light.  so your dr may not care.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I went on friday and was on my period.  Next time I have to go on my period too to get my iud put in.  :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It should be fine. My post op check was actually at 5 weeks and I still had pp bleeding. Once I was there I asked the Dr if it mattered or if I should have rescheduled and she said it was fine. She was able to do my exam too so I dont have to go back for a year. My bleeding wasnt completly heavy though.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 12/17/09
    Dx'd with PCOS 04/08
    LPD
    Progesterone 100mg
    Clomid 50mg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards