Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sexy time fail!

Ug. It's not often DH and I have been in the mood at the same time, with a baby fast asleep and plenty of time before he had to go back to work but tonight seemed like the night. Hot, passionate couch sex was what we started with until I wanted to scream so I buried my face in the couch and when I pulled away my nose stud got stuck and I ripped it clear out. That put a screeching halt to the pleasure.

Now I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful night ladies and have safer ventures in the pleasure department than I did! Embarrassed

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sexy time fail!

• Options
    Ugh, one of the curved ones?
  • Options
    OWWWIE. That made me cringe just thinking about it!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejillianfries:

No, its a straight stud with a little ball on the end so it closes in around it so it hurts like a beatch to get it in and out.

• Options

imagejillianfries:

No, its a straight stud with a little ball on the end so it closes in around it so it hurts like a beatch to get it in and out.

• Options
    Ouch! I ripped mine out before when I still had it. It was just a curved one. I bet it'll be sore tomorrow, ice it up lol.
  • Options
    OMG, that sounds painful!! I hope it feels better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecutelilfishstick:

imagejillianfries:

OUCH! I got mine caught in my face towel last night and it yanked out. Luckily (unluckily?) I've done it so many times before, and just had to change it out often enough in the past, that it didn't hurt half as much as it used to. Still hurt like a SOB, but you know, didn't make me want to cry. And I have the same type in, with the little ball.  

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"