Washington Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recs on North End

I was wondering if anyone has experience with either Providence Mill Creek Peds or Everett Clinic Mill Creek Peds?  I'd also take any other recs for great docs in the Mill Creek area.  I'll be delivering at Providence in Everett.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Recs on North End

• Options
    I've heard that people really like Mill Creek Pediatricians!  I'm in Woodinville, so we use Woodinville Pediatricians, sorry I couldn't help more.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    One of the saddest things about moving to MI was leaving our pediatrician at Providence pediatrics. Dr. Patricia Osetinsky. I can't say enough great things about her, the office staff, and every other pediatrician we have met over our 12 years going there, including the walk in clinic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My BFF takes her kiddos to the Mill Creek Everett clinic in the town center. She really likes her pedi, the pedi is female that is all I know. 
  • Options
    I taked Bryn to Mill Creek Family Practice in the Schmidt Medical Building directly across Bothell-Everett Hwy from the town center. All of the Dr's there are fantastic. DD and I both see Dr Price. They have appts until 7, weekend appts, and their lab/imaging suite is in the same building which has been very handy!
  • Options
    I love Dr Rave at the mulkilteo everett peds. harboure pointe peds. Might be the wrong direction for you though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We saw Dr.J.Bissey at the Mill Creek, Everett Clinic in Mill Creek Town Center. He was so fantastic, we loved him. I also delivered DH at Providence too. They were great except I wish I had the heads up on turning up to the hospital at 11:00pm in labor & getting charged $3,000 as that was classed as one night!!! Grrr - good luck!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    I can't say enough good things about Prov Peds. We saw Dr. Dastvan until dd was 2 months old and while it wasn't a very long relationship I cried the day we had to say goodbye. The only reason we left is because our insurance changed and it was going to cost a boat load out of pocket. The pedi we see now it great, but I still miss Dr. D sooooooo much! I highly suggest doing a meet and greet with her. My bff also takes her son there and is always blown away.
  • Options

Also Pacific Medical is opening their new office in Canyon Park (big concrete building next to Red Robin on Bothell Everett Highway) on April 2nd. My DH will be the primary Ped there - Dr. Chapman

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"