Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I get a yummy treat tomorrow

The glucose drink! Yum!

I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it.  Why have I forgotten almost every aspect of childbirth, yet can recall the taste of that awful drink like it was yesterday?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I get a yummy treat tomorrow

• Options
    image1MusicMaker:

The glucose drink! Yum!

I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it.  Why have I forgotten almost every aspect of childbirth, yet can recall the taste of that awful drink like it was yesterday?

Yuck, hope you pass it on the 1st go round.  I had to take the 3 hour test because I failed the 1 hour by 3 points :(  Not sure which was worse, drinking that nasty crap or waiting around the ob's office for 3 hours with nothing to do :(
  • Options

I totally didn't mind that drink!  After I drank it and thought it wasn't very sweet at all, I figured I must have GD for suuuuure.  And somehow, no GD!

I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me!  Everyone else I know hated it.  I mean, I didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't horrible.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLucyGoosey81:

I totally didn't mind that drink!  After I drank it and thought it wasn't very sweet at all, I figured I must have GD for suuuuure.  And somehow, no GD!

I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me!  Everyone else I know hated it.  I mean, I didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't horrible.  :)

Ya know, I don't think it would be as bad if I could drink it slower.  I just remember feeling like I had to chug it that made it so yicky.  That and the finger prick--I am very strange and think that hurts worse than a regular blood draw!

• Options
    Yuck I vividly remember that drink, and then I also had to do the 4 hr test as well....horrible
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!  My drink wasn't that bad.. but it wasn't great either. 
  • Options

i didn't mind it either... but i love sugary syrupy things! i chugged it w/no problems. 

hope it goes ok tomorrow! my fingers are crossed for you.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"