Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Stupid Facebook

(some background) I got married when I was almost 7 months pregnant and of course I felt fat and tired but for insurance we almost had too. 

So...I tagged my DH's cousin and aunt and uncle in some pics and not only did they untag themselves they also cropped me out of them. Talk about making you feel like crap.  

Re: Stupid Facebook

• Options
    Are you serious!  How rude!  I'm so sorry they made you feel like crap.  They all did this??  I would unfriend those assholes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

His cousin untagged herself and his aunt cropped me out and made it her profile pic....I'm about an inch form deleting them. They are real a-holes anyways and if you aren't a wine sipper and boutique only shopping then you are below them. (I have nothing against ppl that wine sip and shop at boutiques btw lol) 

• Options
    Wow, that's rude!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imagebagsby10:

His cousin untagged herself and his aunt cropped me out and made it her profile pic....I'm about an inch form deleting them. They are real a-holes anyways and if you aren't a wine sipper and boutique only shopping then you are below them. (I have nothing against ppl that wine sip and shop at boutiques btw lol) 

What was the picture of?  Maybe his cousin just hated the way she looked in it and didn't want it showing up on her profile?  Also, I've seen people crop people out of their profile pictures so it's just them before.  I'm not making excuses for these people, but maybe they didn't do it to offend you?  I'm just hoping so.  :(

• Options
    imagemrsbird1129:
    imagebagsby10:

What was the picture of?  Maybe his cousin just hated the way she looked in it and didn't want it showing up on her profile?  Also, I've seen people crop people out of their profile pictures so it's just them before.  I'm not making excuses for these people, but maybe they didn't do it to offend you?  I'm just hoping so.  :(

It was the typical bride/groom with family pic. She looked great. Problem is she's done with 3 other pics of us so I'm done. The aunt cropped just me out....just me. I know you're not making excuses for them I hope they are just ignorant.  

• Options
    That was sucky of them.
  • Options
    imagebagsby10:
    imagemrsbird1129:
    imagebagsby10:

It was the typical bride/groom with family pic. She looked great. Problem is she's done with 3 other pics of us so I'm done. The aunt cropped just me out....just me. I know you're not making excuses for them I hope they are just ignorant.  

Wow.  There is no excuse for that then.  Back to saying what assholes they are.  I'm sorry.  Hopefully you don't have to see them that often.

• Options
    Luckily I don't have to see them. It may not be so bad if I wasn't self conscious about it since I was soooo preggo. 
  • Options
    That is awful, some ppl are just not very understanding
  • Options
    imagemrsbird1129:
    imagebagsby10:

ditto exactly!!! I've done the untagging and my bff cropped a few of us out of the pic so it would just be of her for her profile pic. Understandable. I wouldn't unfriend on those basis, that's making a DEFINITE statement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"