Babies: 0 - 3 Months

NBR: I need laundry help

Hey girls, I just bought a new quilt from pottery barn, and it red and white, but I accidentally washed it in hot water and the red part bled all over the white, and I just want to cry bc it was pretty expensive and we really didn't have the extra money, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a laundry product or method that would remove "bleeding" and make the white part white again? Thanks for your help in advance, I really reall appreciate it
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: I need laundry help

• Try washing it with white vinegar. It may or may not work. Good luck!
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • or, here's some good advice, https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf510219.tip.html 
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i would call pottery barn  and see if they'll exchange it.  Of course say you washed it per directions on the label.... but whatever you do, don't dry it untill it's how you want it.  Oxy clean might work
  • imageJennrs:
    Try washing it with white vinegar. It may or may not work. Good luck!

Aww this is the first time I've giggled all night!  I have a picture of my LO next to her Lorax.  I swear it's her boyfriend because one moment they love each other the next she's yelling at it....  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"