TTC After a Loss
Options

Ever feel like DH isn't into it? Makes me so mad.

Dh never brings a baby up anymore or asks when I am O'ing. Just wondering if he doesn't want to do this anymore.  I have asked him point blank several times and he always says "if I didn't want to I would let you know and I would not have unprotected sex"  I think he is to scared it would totally ruin our marriage if i knew he didn't want a baby with me. He has children from a previous marriage but we don't have any together.  He knows how hard it is for me to get pregnant that is probably why he doesn't worry about protection......Hell, IDK maybe I am just taking all this wrong.  I finally ovualted for the first time since my m/c d/c and had to like schedule sex in, he fell asleep on fri night so i thought i might still be in the window. Saturday came around and I just said " I am ovulating so we need to have sex tonight so don't fall asleep on me"  he said sounds good and it was a great night.     I just wish it consumed him just a fraction of what it does me. Even a " do you think this might be our lucky month" any comment would be appreciated. I have brought this up to him and he said he was going to work on it and talk about it more but he hasn't and it's been about 3 weeks.  I think my gut instinct is telling me something i don't want to hear....mad and sad!

Re: Ever feel like DH isn't into it? Makes me so mad.

• Options
    This just sounds like a typical guy response, not that he is hiding some secret intent from you.  My husband says that my thought process is just "baby baby baby" all day long.  I can't possibly expect him to be an into it as I am.  You had sex while you were ovulating, so I don't think you've got much to complain about -- not to diminish your feelings.  I know how you feel and it is very annoying, but most husbands just don't think of it like we do.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're frustrated with DH. I've found that when DH doesn't seem into the process, it's usually because he just doesn't get what all goes into it. He's learned how it works, but for us girls, it's something we think about all the time. We have to make conscious decisions every day in this process and boys just don't have that same worry. I'm sure if your DH wasn't on board, he would be vocal with you about it. I know it's frustrating, but I've tried to just do everything I can to help ttc, and let DH be a part of what he feels comfy with, and try not to take it personal when he's not as involved as I am/as I'd like him to be. They just think about things different. 
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"