Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Does anyone have a kid vacuum?

DS loves the vacuum so I'd like to get him one, but none of the stores carry them.  I'd have to order it online which is fine, but I don't know which one to get. 

any suggestions?  thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone have a kid vacuum?

• Options
    I don't have it but the Dyson one looks really cute and it actually vacuums! What more could you ask for? ;)
  • Options
    I was just looking at that one on PBK.  It gets mixed reviews.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a fisher price one.  I got it at a re-sale store for $5, but I saw them last week at walgreens. DS loves it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have the PBK Dyson one, and I think it is really cute, DS just got it last weekend for his b-day, but it really works, and after his spills his cheerios everywhere he can pick them up!
  • Options

we have the kids yellow dyson one. We got it at Christmas time from onestepahead.com but I'm pretty positive they don't sell them on their website anymore. It looks just like the pottery barn ones. It doesn't pick up that great but it's still fun for dd to play with. She runs and gets her dyson everytime I vaccuum. It has an attachment too which is fun to play with.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got one at Ross for like $15. It's cute - it has a puppy face on it and when you push it, the ears go up and down and it barks. DD loves it!
  • Options

We got the Dyson vacuum for Evan for Christmas.  It was broken a month later.  He really liked it at first, but the front bottom part broke off.  Then the part that held the batteries in broke off so he couldn't even turn the sound on.

I chose the Dyson because, well, I have one and Evan screams to use it all the time.  There was another one I was comparing it to for the same price and I wish I had bought it instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"