Babies: 0 - 3 Months

It's official, I'm buying a control panel swimsuit

No cute bikini for me this summer. This little number I'm getting isn't bad though. I think I'll be rocking the sarong with it too.

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
"A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: It's official, I'm buying a control panel swimsuit

• i like it... makes me want one too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • It's cute, huh? Of course, the model wearing it doesn't need an all-over control suit- ha! I hope I look half as good as she does.
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm determined to be back in a bikini this summer...my only problem is that summer arrives early in AZ. Maybe by October Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • It's really cute- you'll have to let us know how it works.  Now if they only had one that took care of flabby thighs and ass, too....  Smile
  • imageMrsChibs:
    It's really cute- you'll have to let us know how it works.  Now if they only had one that took care of flabby thighs and ass, too....  Smile

I'm hoping the sarong covers up my thighs and ass! But, I'll have to take that sarong off to get into the water-- eeeek!!!

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm considering this one: 

One Piece Plunge

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageablou:

I'm considering this one: 

One Piece Plunge

Oh cute!!! Where's that one from?

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I might be joining you in full coverage-dom, if this damned linea nigra does not go away.
    weddingpicjamessmallgracied
    Susan & Mark ... Married June 14, 2008 ... Chicago Area
    James Tomasz born 1-5-10
    Grace Dorothy born 7-13-11

PROJECT BALANCING ACT: BIO and BLOG- yeah... needs to be updated.
  • whoa, whoa....it's not time yet to think about strutting around in a bikini or anything else that shows skin....i need time!!! ahhhhhhh......
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imageJennrs:
    imageablou:

I'm considering this one: 

One Piece Plunge

Oh cute!!! Where's that one from?

It's a Miracle Suit from Everything But Water. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"