Infertility
Options

~Sunday Night Confessions~ (flame free)

Since we are starting a new week, and this past week has been pretty sucky for most, I thought a confession would be nice. Remember, no flames :-) Me: 1. DH and I have been arguing a lot lately and its starting to ware me down. I think he has a bad attitude and he thinks Im extra b*tchy. 2. Dh is telling me DSS may be coming to spend the summer with us. I love him to death, but this is when we were suppose to be jumping into tx again and summr is dh's busy time, working 12 hour days. So I would become full time mommy. I guess its just more scary than anything.
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~Sunday Night Confessions~ (flame free)

• Options
    The way my H has been eating tonight is making me want to scream.  First he was slurping asparagus, now he is scraping his italian ice with a spoon.  Gonna kill him!
  • Options
    One of my good friends called to tell me she was pregnant.  She's only been married 6 months and "can't believe she got pregnant her first month off birth control".  There is more to the story, but to keep it short, right now I could care less if I ever see her or any of her family ever again!!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm actually not handling my sister's pregnancy well at all. I put up a brave face but I'm literally sick over my jealousy and depression with it. I am thinking of not going to see my family in August because I don't know if I can take seeing her have what I so desperately want.

Background on her: She's 18, no money, moved three times in less than a year, no job and living with her jerk of a boyfriend who has shown MANY abusive signs and is routinely mouthy and rude to me....behind my back. Guess he's not man enough to mouth off to my face.

• Options
    No flames from me!!!  DH had to go away again for the umpteenth time, and I feel like work always comes before me!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm mad at my mother lately for being so excited for my sister, for not being emotionally there for my IF and for having 5 kids. Must be nice to be so freaking fertile.
  • Options
    Extremely jealous that my boss' wife is due tomorrow.  Ugh...
    Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
    formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. I have been asked to help throw a baby shower for an old friend. I don't want to. It should be my turn to have a baby shower!

2. I'm taking 2 personal days off at work at the end of March to have TI with DH since he'll be out of town. Literally, personal days!

• Options
    i hate that i'm letting this class get to me so much - and if there were any possibility, I would pay someone to do these lesson plans for me, because none of this makes any sense to me.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Mine's kinda lame- but we need milk.  MH is always the one that drinks all the milk and doesn't tell me when it's getting low or is gone.  I even asked if we need anything when i ran to walgreens- nope.  

Now it's late, he's bowling and he expects me to get milk tonight b/c he is bowling.  Can you tell this is an ongoing pet peeve in this house? LOL

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    I'm jealous of DH's man-crush on Ira Glass. I swear, he would listen to "This American Life" 24 hours a day if he could.
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

H has work training coming up and luckily, it's in Houston so it's a nice excuse to go home and see our families. Except, I don't want to go. I don't want to go home and be around my sister and all her baby daddy drama or be around my ILs, who quite frankly, suck ass.

I know I could stay here but I don't want to miss out on that time with my H either.

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    I missed my niece's 2nd bday party because it was Sat. and DH and I went away to celebrate my bday. I don't care because:  #1. I postponed my IVF cycle last yr. because my sister complained that I better be at the party no matter what..IVF included and #2. I went to see her on her actual bday.
  • Options

I've been super b*tchy with DH lately. He's been smoking again and was hiding it from me, even though I can SMELL it. Now that I know, he's just strolling outside to smoke & when he comes back in, he reeks and I'm completely turned off by it. I don't even want to be in the same room with him, never mind hug him, or be close with him.

He keeps saying he's going to quit when I get pregnant, but I'm having a really hard time believing that he'll be able to, if he can't do it now.

• Options

I've been off birth control for over 2 years now and were still not pregnant.

We've been actively trying for over 1 1/2 years.  

I should be 31 weeks along but I still have an empty ute.

All of this makes me sad no matter what I try to do.  I went to Costco today with my dad and his house mate and all the babies and little kids made me sad.  The same at church, I saw this little boy maybe about 7 years old and he was hanging all over his dad like he just couldn't get enough of him and I had to fight back tears because I am afraid I'll never be able to see my DH experience that.  

I'll I want to do is eat today.  

• Options
    I am so insanely jealous of my two best friends who are pregnant at the same time, 3 wks apart, and one is pregnant with twins.  The one who is pregnant with twins just got married in August, and is now 21 wks pregnant. 
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Options
    My sil is pregnant with #2 and I hate her for it. I feel like the worst aunt ever, but I don't plan on being around her or her soon to be baby until I have my own.
    My IVF twins born at 33w6days by c-section due to twin A being IUGR Rylan born at 2:54pm weighing 2lb 8oz, 14.5 inches Emma born at 2:55pm weighing 5lb 5oz, 18 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been feeling pretty even-keeled during this cycle--not moody at all.  And I crazily think this means that the IVF is not working.
    DS #1 on the way after 2 cycles of ART (IVF+FET) EDD 7/3/11
  • Options

I haven't been posting much and I'm sorry for that....

I've been in a rotten mood all day because of DH's friend.  He flaunts his wealth and it's disgusting, but I'm also very jealous of it.  He and his wife have a one-year old daughter and in her short life she has practically gone on more vacations than I have in my whole life!  Right now they are in Disney World to celebrate her first birthday.  I think that is so obnoxious and way over the top and I would never do that for my child, but I'm also jealous that they CAN do that for their child.... I hate feeling this way.  I know I should be happy with what I have, but when I feel that someone is shoving their wealth in my face, I get very defensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"