Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What are your vacation plans 4 this summer?

Tell me where your going so I can be jealous:-). I'm actually going to Myrtle Beach, SC at the end of May. Also we are going to Nags Head, NC in September! So excited. I'm trying to get my body ready for the beach now. I'm joing the gym tomorrow!

Re: What are your vacation plans 4 this summer?

• We will hopefully be going to the Outer Banks in NC this summer, probably in June. We go every summer, hopefully we can make it work with a baby this year!
  • Camping, camping, and more camping! We're staying in Iowa and hitting up some of our favorite spots so we can expose DD to our favorite activity. I can't wait to take her on hikes!
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejdouglas84:
    We will hopefully be going to the Outer Banks in NC this summer, probably in June. We go every summer, hopefully we can make it work with a baby this year!
    We go every year too. Only in September though. Anything in particular you like doing there?
  • imageFiremn'sFlame:
    imagejdouglas84:
    We will hopefully be going to the Outer Banks in NC this summer, probably in June. We go every summer, hopefully we can make it work with a baby this year!
    We go every year too. Only in September though. Anything in particular you like doing there?

I love going up to Currituck to the lighthouse. It will be interesting to climb up it this year with a baby! Two summers ago DH and I rented Jeeps and took them out on the beach and saw some wild horses, that was pretty fun. We've gone every summer for the past 4 years, and I think we've pretty much done every thing. What do you usually do?

• My parents are building a new house on a lake near the Muskokas - They are moving in in the spring and I am planning on being there most of the summer - starting as soon as the black flies go away.  DH can work from wherever so he will be there with us as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejdouglas84:

imageFiremn'sFlame:
    imagejdouglas84:

I love going up to Currituck to the lighthouse. It will be interesting to climb up it this year with a baby! Two summers ago DH and I rented Jeeps and took them out on the beach and saw some wild horses, that was pretty fun. We've gone every summer for the past 4 years, and I think we've pretty much done every thing. What do you usually do?

Since we go in September alot of activities are closed for the season. But we've gone jet skiing in the sound before. That was fun! Lots of dolphins following us around. (kinda scary) alot of times we just hang out in the house we rent. Lounge at the pool and get in the hot tub. I think this year we are gonna do laser tag too. Lol
  • None.   Hoping to save my time off for Christmas.  We will go to my folks house and then we talking about doing Disney cruise and land, right after christmas but before J's birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going to our fishing club for a week.  and we are going for a long weekend to michigan,  I am lucky that my parents are coming too so I will have so much help :) yeah
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageFiremn'sFlame:
    imagejdouglas84:

imageFiremn'sFlame:
    imagejdouglas84:

Since we go in September alot of activities are closed for the season. But we've gone jet skiing in the sound before. That was fun! Lots of dolphins following us around. (kinda scary) alot of times we just hang out in the house we rent. Lounge at the pool and get in the hot tub. I think this year we are gonna do laser tag too. Lol

Do you rent the same house each year? Last year we got an huge, awesome house in Nags Head, but we were with my family so the cost was split up. I think this year we are renting a house we've been in before in Kill Devil Hills. I am really looking forward to just relaxing at the beach! I'm sick of winter!

• imagebeckyanddon:
    We are going to our fishing club for a week.  and we are going for a long weekend to michigan,  I am lucky that my parents are coming too so I will have so much help :) yeah
    What is a fishing club? If you don mind me asking:-).
  • imageFiremn'sFlame:
    imagebeckyanddon:
    We are going to our fishing club for a week.  and we are going for a long weekend to michigan,  I am lucky that my parents are coming too so I will have so much help :) yeah
    What is a fishing club? If you don mind me asking:-).
    Usually a different house each year. I love it. Alot oF my family go too so it's not too expensive either. This year we'll be staying at a huge place. https://www.twiddy.com/homes/corolla/whalehead/the-breakers-ii.aspx
  • We will do the usual 2 weeks in San Diego with possibly a trip to Disneyland if I can talk DH into it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live between Philly and the Jersey shore.

It's not a "vacation" exactly, but we'll be traveling to the Dallas / Ft. Worth area to visit family over Spring break in April. This summer we haven't made any plans yet, but we're probably joining a swim club and taking several day trips to the beach (Ocean City, NJ usually).

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"