Breastfeeding
Options

Bra size after weaning

A question for those who weaned (but are still hanging out on this board.)

How long after we're done with breastfeeding should I wait to get fitted for new bras?  Will I likely go down to my pre-pregnancy size?   Good supportive bras in my size tend to be expensive, so I don't want to invest until I know I'm "back to normal", whatever that new normal is.  I've heard both of people ending up smaller and bigger than thier pre-pregnany size, which was it for you?  How long after weaning did things stabalize?

DS will be 1 next week (nurse 2-3 times a day) and we'll probably be weaning over the next month.  I was a 36DD pre-pregnancy, am a 34G now, but was a 36H for about the first 9 months of nursing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bra size after weaning

• Options
    hmm i guess i waited about a month. my size went right back down to pre preg bra size exactly.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With my first pg I didn't get to nurse, but after my milk went away I went back to my pre-pg size, for the most part. I'm still nursing this time and pg again, so I won't know what size I am (after weaning) for a long time.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a C pre-pg and grew to a DD during nursing. After weaning I became a D.  I'd just give it a couple of months before investing.  I've heard of women being all over the place after nursing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"