Infertility

Siggy Challenge, Last chance - drawing at 10pm (est)

This is who I have so far.  Am I missing anyone?

AimeeL85
aj5oh00
anangelbug
angel13
ashonkwiler09
echloe
ginger71
JackieMac824
jkmcnamara
Kiki11
koyn
Marie6
MontyMrs
Mrs.AmandaMqn
mrshoppy_1231
mrslovebug
PoeticJustice
psychmusetls
QuiltingBee
rachel06
roselln2
schoolsoutbride
sweetky_06
thebeadinglady
wiscgirl95
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: Siggy Challenge, Last chance - drawing at 10pm (est)

• Oops, I thought it was already over... here is mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All such cute baby pics!  I cant wait for the next challenge- which hoefully i''ll be able to participate in.

this one- i only have a pic on my phone, cant find my phone computer connector thingy and i tried taking a picture of the picture but it didnt turn out LOL

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • imagealbjag:

All such cute baby pics!  I cant wait for the next challenge- which hoefully i''ll be able to participate in.

this one- i only have a pic on my phone, cant find my phone computer connector thingy and i tried taking a picture of the picture but it didnt turn out LOL

have you tried text messaging it to your email? That is usually what I do w/ my pics on my phone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagealbjag:

All such cute baby pics!  I cant wait for the next challenge- which hoefully i''ll be able to participate in.

If both your phone and computer have Bluetooth, you can Bluetooth it to your computer :)

• Oh my! I almost missed it.  Here's mine.
    TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"