Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What is formula?

I'm breastfeeding now, but will probably switch to formula when he's 6 months - what is it made of?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: What is formula?

• I have given up being a smart ass for lent, so here you go:

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infant-formula/PR00058

• I figured I should know what I'm going to put in my babies body . . . 1/2 the ingredients I don't know what they are.  I guess I'm going to be doing a lot more research . . . thanks!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageH4'sFan:

I have given up being a smart ass for lent, so here you go:

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infant-formula/PR00058

dammit...i came in with my marshmallows ready to roast em.

• imagetrish051003:
    I figured I should know what I'm going to put in my babies body . . . 1/2 the ingredients I don't know what they are.  I guess I'm going to be doing a lot more research . . . thanks!

I agree, and good luck.

(I originally wanted to tell you to use Google or do your own damn research. I really do have a problem with being a smart ass that I am trying to get in check.)

• imageH4'sFan:

imagetrish051003:
    I figured I should know what I'm going to put in my babies body . . . 1/2 the ingredients I don't know what they are.  I guess I'm going to be doing a lot more research . . . thanks!

I agree, and good luck.

(I originally wanted to tell you to use Google or do your own damn research. I really do have a problem with being a smart ass that I am trying to get in check.)

Or, pick up the various types of formula at a store and read the back.  Different formulas have different ingredients, especially the sensitive, reduced lactose, etc. 

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • This is for Annie:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageablou:

This is for Annie:

:::snort:::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"