Babies on the Brain
Options

CrownedBee

Ummm...T brought Godiva chocolate covered strawberries by. I have a whole box in my fridge.Big Smile

And these are the last ones. Her brother's main job picked back up in hours so tonight was his last night at Godiva.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CrownedBee

• Options

Um, OMG.

*drools*

• Options
    So I guess I'll see you after work tomorrow then? Lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe.  If I feel ok.

I feel icky and crampy.  I'm hoping the ickyness is a result of not doing anything this weekend because of the crampyness.  I'll know tomorrow when I get out and actually do something.  And an hour at church apparently doesn't count.

• Options

It totally counts since it was not only church but a rock concert, play and stand up comic show.

My back is freakin killing me. I went to the store and got my prescription filled. I took the first one. My chest is all tight and crap now.

• Options

I actually forgot I was in church for a minute.  Then he started talking about Jesus and I remembered.

What did you get filled? Your allergy meds?

• Options
    Yep. The new allergy meds. I took the pill but haven't done the nasal spray. the nasal spray intimidates me. Embarrassed
  • Options

I hate doing nasal spray.  I was actually relieved when my doctor told me not to use it when I was sick.  He said I could use saline nasal spray so I bought some but I think I've used it twice.

I hope it kicks in soon and you feel better quick.

• Options

imagebuckin:
    Yep. The new allergy meds. I took the pill but haven't done the nasal spray. the nasal spray intimidates me. Embarrassed

nasal spray = best thing ever for allergies

For. realz.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageweelass24:

imagebuckin:

nasal spray = best thing ever for allergies

For. realz.

Okay. One new medicine at a time then. Give me a few days to see how I do on this stuff before I add another one! I've never been a medicine taker so this is a big step for me.

• Options

What are you supposed to be taking?  If you do the spray every day, eventually you should be able to eliminate the pills unless it's a really bad day or two. 

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I don't know the names of them yet. The pills are a generic brand: something like Liocadin, take one a day.

Nasal Spray begins with an O. One spray per nostril once a day.

The goal is to reduce my antihistimine effects so I dont' notice every tiny change when I eat. End result to help me manage my allergy plus the anxiety it has created which is why she wants me to take them every day for a few weeks and see how I feel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"