3rd Trimester
Options

Moment (rather day) of truth...

Well the next few days will say a lot. 2 weeks ago I started having contractions 4 minutes apart. Long story short: doc sent us to the hospital and after the 2nd time they gave me a prescription of turbuteline to take at home to stop contractions. I have needed about 1x day and been taking it easy. Today is the last day that I take them. So......we'll see if I have contractions and go into labor soon or if they will disappear. Hmm....

Re: Moment (rather day) of truth...

• Options

Keep us updated..I also have a nice bottle of terbutaline....I have a couple weeks of it yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been on terbutaline/brethine since week 26 or 27 for contractions. Hopefully it doesn't make me go over my due date (like I have heard in the horror stories).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, I thought I was having them early and worried about taking the meds for 2 weeks but you guys are much earlier. That makes me feel better!  I just wish I knew what to expect when I'm not taking it anymore but there's just no way to know. I'll keep you posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"