TTC after 35
Options

BEYOND sad this morning.....:(

Without warning......that horrible of horrible things showed up.  THREE days early too!  I am NEVER early.  I want to cry but I have to hold it together for my little guy.  This month we did everything right.  Every month that slips by, I feel like the promise of having a little baby slips further away from me.  I just don't know what to do.  My heart can't take this.  I am sorry for rambling on ladies......I need a hug......

Lisa

Re: BEYOND sad this morning.....:(

• Options
    So sorry lisa, i dont know how long you have been trying but long or short it still stings, last month i was sure but alas AF, i broke down and cried...you are not alone (hugs) hope you feel better soon! This is my 5th cycle TTC my 1st and i will be 39 in september Sad
  • Options
    3 days early? I read that is sometimes what implantation bleeding does...perhaps?????? I don't mean to make it harder if it is AF, just a thought.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry Lisa.  I can relate too.  Great big hugs to you.  The only good thing about AF is that I let myself eat chocolate and goodies. 
  • Options

So sorry hugs to you!!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    {{{Hugs}}}
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, treat yourself, you deserve it :)
  • Options

I know where you are coming from... I've been there myself and I did cry an entire day.  I had to leave work I was so emotional.

Sending hugs your way!

• Options

I'm so sorry....

(((hugs)))

• Options
    I'm so sorry. . . it is the worst feeling.  {{hugs}}
  • Options
    I am sorry.  Don't give up though.  Have you met with an RE yet?
    TTC #1,
    IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
    IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
    IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
    IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
    TTC#2
    IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry, Lisa. Big big hugs for you.
  • Options
    So sorry Lisa. I hope this next month is your month!
  • Options
    (((Hugs))) and do something nice for yourself!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options

Im sorry.  TTC can be so frustrating.  I hope you see your BFP next month. 
    Hugs being sent through cyberspace.

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Lisa. I really hope this next month will be it for you. {{hugs}}
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hate when she shows up! ((hugs))
  • Options
    Thank-you SOOO much girls!  That means a lot to me.  It has officially been one full year of trying now and I am really down about it.  I am 44 years old too!  That stinks to high heaven to me!  My family gp thinks that we should just keep trying and not become obsessed about it.  So easy for him to say when he doesn't have a giant clock ticking away in his ear!  We are not hugely religious, but my dh thinks that it is God's timing and we should just trust in Him.  I think that God is busy with other things!  Am I just being an old selfish woman?  Is there a time when I should just give up?  Then I have these horrible thoughts that I am playing with fire and that if I do get pregnant, something horrible will be wrong with the baby?  It's like, "Okay Lisa, shut-up already, here's your baby, there is something wrong with it, you played with fire at your age, now deal with it".  I feel so messed up about all of this.  Ugh......what do I do?  This is all beating me down.....
  • Options

I am so sorry.  Lots of hugs to you.  As far as all the doubt...try to push it out of your mind.  Trust and believe that when it happens everything will okay and if it is not, you will still be okay.  You can do this!

Have you had any bloodwork done to check your hormaone levels?  Things can change all the time.  Even though you have had a successful pregnancy does not mean that things don't change and it will be just that easy to get pregnant again.  Not that I am saying you have to use interventions because I think both partners need to be on board.  If your DH wants to leave things in God's hands and you also agree than that is how you should proceed...but knowing what you are truly dealing with can help to give you peace of mind.  Good luck and like I said...lots of hugs to you!

• Options

I'm so sorry, Lisa.

I know how it feels, and it sucks, frankly.

((((hugs))))

I hope next cycle is your cycle!

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. I'm 38, on Clomid, and my hubby has low motility. I did everything right last month and NO bfp. It was heartbreaking and disappointing. Each month that passes by I die a little. I just want to see those two lines just one more time. I'm still positive and believe that this can happen for us. There are others who have it worse than we do and they got their bfp's so I am hopeful. Just hang in there mama! I'm right there with you! Good luck and baby dust!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"