1st Trimester

Introduction

Hi ladies -

I thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself.  This is my first pregnancy and I am either 7 or 8 weeks.  It is difficult to say since I went off of birth control pills at the end of december and never had a "normal" period so I don't know how long my cycle was.  So far I have been pretty lucky with morning sickness although the lack of it has made me a bit nervous.  My first appointment with my midwife is on Thursday.  I can't wait.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Steph 

Re: Introduction

• hi steph. Im rachel and also on baby #1. I cant wait for my first ultrasound..its friday YAY! Also, try not to stress about not being sick. Im not either. My boobs are really sore and all my jeans are tight because im so bloody bloated. I talked to my mom and mother-in-law and they both had pregnancies w/out sickness. So i say enjoy it. But I know how you feel ..
  • DD i had slight nausea and food aversion but no puke until the er for the delivery due to meds. Im hoping for the same this time around so far same just exhaustion. enjoy it we are luck
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"