Parenting
Options

While I wait on the ped to call back....WWYD?

DD has been complaining since Friday that her stomach hurts.  Friday night, she ran fever.

She doesn't seem constipated.  She's also a little congested.  

She's crying because her stomach hurts so badly.  WWYD?  ER (since there's no urgent care), wait till the ped calls (and she'll likely tell me to do what I feel is best), or wait till tomorrow and take her in?

Re: While I wait on the ped to call back....WWYD?

• Options
    I'd call the pedi. My son had those exact symptoms this weekend. Tonight Trev was 100% better.
  • Options
    I'm waiting on her to feel better but...its hurting her so badly that she keeps waking up from her sleep. :-(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

dd had strep in Jan and complained her stomach hurt.  She was sick where she wasn't eating/drinking so we did go to the ER.  They did a stomach x-ray after dd was peeing blood (scary but it turned out ok).  They said she was constipated.  They recommended those suppositories (toddler size) and that didn't even work right away.  But when it did, stomach pain was gone. 

I'd wait for the pedi to call.

• Options
    oh and she had loose stool then so I was surprised by the constipation.  But can you move her legs around like a bicycle?  That is one of the things they did in the ER to get rid of the gas for her.  It worked.
  • Options
    She won't let me do a thing to her other than hold her.
  • Options
    I hope pedi calls you back soon and your dd feels better soon.
  • Options

Hey, I have no advice sorry. BUT are you from Louisiana?  I see your Who Dat siggy!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"