Pregnant after a Loss
Options

hello? libido? are you out there?

first off sorry if this is TMI, but I'm curious about this.  so lately, I've not been in the mood for any lovin.  mentally, I'll think...can't wait till tonight! but when night time comes, I'm very tired.  Plus I have a big belly in the way.  Plus I have this weird fear that my bbs will start leaking at any moment, which I think would NOT be attractive at all.  I'm just wondering if this is a phase or if it's stuck with me till LO gets here.....

any advice/similarities/no you're totally by myself here input would be greatly appreciated.  

Asher Thomas 5.19.10
Miles Edmund 12.29.11
Liam Robert 1.21.14
Baby 4...ok probably another boy here haha 9.20.15

Re: hello? libido? are you out there?

• Options
    I haven't had much desire this entire pregnancy. When we did partake, it really wasn't all that enjoyable. I think that made it even more logical to just not do anything. I do miss it. But usually I am too tired to think about it by the time I'm home from work and finished with dinner. Other times I feel like I couldn't move enough to even get into positionEmbarrassed
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I haven't had much in the way of a libido since...oh...16 weeks or so? Maybe 18? It's such a strange feeling to me, because normally I'm a horny little thing lol. But right now I just feel SO awkward and huge and uncomfortable and exhausted and achy that I just don't want any. I wish I was one of those pregnant women who feel super sexy when they're big, but I'm not. It's just one of those things. *shrug*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am like you. It seems like a good idea until the time comes, and then I think I'd prefer sleep, lol. We still get it on once in a while, but usually in the mornings when I'm more well-rested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelil_rhody:
    usually in the mornings when I'm more well-rested.

Yes This is a good tip, too! I've found that even though my libido is nonexistent, I am up for it on occasion on weekend mornings - but by bedtime, it's totally gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"