Multiples

Nursing tank with tummy control?

Hi everyone, I posted this on the BF board as well, but given that I visit this board quite a bit and find you ladies super helpful, decided, to post it here as well even though it's a tad off topic...Does anyone know of a nursing tank that includes tummy control?  I like ASSETS and SPANX but my problem is that if I get one of their tanks with tummy control (i.e., I'm looking to smooth some of the pooch I have 6 weeks post c-section), then it's going to make it hard to BF.  My ideal product would be a tank with tummy control and a nursing bra built in.  Does something like this exist?Thanks! 

Re: Nursing tank with tummy control?

• They do have one on the figure8maternity.com website--it's pricey but it's a tummy control and (long) nursing tank all in one!!!

FWIW, for pumping, I wore my Ingrid & Isabel everyday cami--I actually wore it all the time during my pg, but I liked that it was stretchy enough up top (without losing shape/elasticity) to pull down and pump. And I felt it did a good job of hiding the c/s pp belly under clothes. (ingridandisabel.com)

HTH and GL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"