Pregnant after a Loss

I don't know if DH is going to survive my pregnancy...

Because I'm going to kill him! He keeps getting on my case about eating like it's the funniest thing in the world! I ate nachos from Taco Bueno for a late lunch about 2pm, it's now 6:15pm and I'm starting to think about dinner. I told DH what I wanted and he says, "But you already ate." Like I'm not allowed to eat again tonight! Grrrr!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know if DH is going to survive my pregnancy...

• remind him that you are eating for TWO now so you have a pass for nine months to indulge!!! lol
  • I totally hear you! I got crap today at the grocery store for picking up a box of Ritz crackers. Apparently, he thought I should have gotten the ones with less salt...you know so my blood pressure doesn't get too high! Hah! Too late, I was PO'd! Hopefully they'll both learn to stay out of the hungry pg woman's way!
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • yum... taco bueno.

my dh just refused to get me a drink from wendys... so I called my bff and she brought me oneStick out tongue.

I say you should give him the stink eye...

• Wanna borrow mine?  He's picking me up a cherry cheesecake on his way home?

I, for one, think you are all perfectly justified to take those ritz/nachos/Wendy's drinks and drop them down each respective husband's shorts.  And if he doesn't like what you're eating... then HE can carry the baby!  but that's just one hormonal woman's humble opinion Angel

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• imageKredd88:

Wanna borrow mine?  He's picking me up a cherry cheesecake on his way home?

I, for one, think you are all perfectly justified to take those ritz/nachos/Wendy's drinks and drop them down each respective husband's shorts.  And if he doesn't like what you're eating... then HE can carry the baby!  but that's just one hormonal woman's humble opinion Angel

LOVE IT!!

• imageKredd88:

Wanna borrow mine?  He's picking me up a cherry cheesecake on his way home?

Hahahaha   this, for sure!

• Eating Nachos at 2:00 when you are PG does not warrant a "you already ate" comment at 6:15.  Ever.  No dinner for him!! Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"