Pregnant after a Loss
Options

feels like I pulled a muscle in lower abdomen..

Is this normal? I got out of my car earlier today and boy did it hurt for a few secs, it felt like i pulled a muscle and this happened a few times last week to when I got out of bed.

I hear alot about round ligament, does anyone know if this is from that?

Thanks.

Dx Endometriosis & MTHFR (2) Mutations 1st IUI BFP!! Beta& Pro levels low taking Endometrin vaginal inserts & b/w every 2 days... 9/12/09 Spontaneous Miscarriage @ 5.5 weeks AF arrivied 10/11/09 (30 days after m/c) 2nd IUI 10/24/09 BFP!! 11/6/09 1st Beta 8, 2nd Beta 28 3rd beta 51, 4TH Beta 327! & 5th Beta 800 , 6th Beta 338 :(on Endometrin vaginal inserts 200 mg twice a day, 2nd M/C 11/25/09 Starting taking BA, 5mg Folic acid, b12 & b9 along with prenatal. Hopefully this will help! M/C 11/25/09 AF SHOWED 26 DAYS AFTER MC, 3RD IUI SCHEDULED FOR 1/4/10 GOD PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH! 3RD IUI =BFN 4th IUI on 2/2/10 in the 2WW Please let this be it. Keeping fingers crossed. 2/16/10 = BFP! 1st Beta 146, 2nd Beta 510, 3rd Beta 1808 & Pro 35, 4th Beta 12,000 & Pro 28, 3/2/10 1st u/s poss 2 sacs 1 hb @ 117!!! yay! Praying this is our sticky baby! We love you Baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: feels like I pulled a muscle in lower abdomen..

• Options
    I have that, like if I turn a certain way, owies. From what my MW said, it's normal. if it turns to cramps or hurts all the time call the doc, but if it's only in certain positions, it's normal.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    I had the same pulled muscle feeling today after getting out of the car... It's weird, worrisome, and I don't like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe, I know when I was 5 weeks, I had a day where my hips were just sore and hurt and then the next day were fine and that's what my doctor thought it was...that or my hips wanting to move already!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been having the same feeling! I mentioned it to DH a day or so ago that it feels like I pulled a muscle on the right side of my stomach. Strange! lol.
  • Options
    That sounds like round ligament pain to me. Getting up too quickly and sneezing really got me during 1st tri. It isn't anything to worry about, but it is really uncomfy!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"