Georgia Babies
Options

Under $1000 per month blog

Anyone else follow this blog?  Any idea why she deleted it?

https://www.under1000permonth.blogspot.com/

Re: Under $1000 per month blog

• Options
    I know the girls over on the national board got a hold of her some time ago. It wasn't pretty. They were saying she was a child abuser (among other things). I never really followed, but it was something of a sensation over there (uninvited, of course). It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they drove her to delete it.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This happened before and it came back and she claimed she was hacked. That could be why.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemyrall:
    I know the girls over on the national board got a hold of her some time ago. It wasn't pretty. They were saying she was a child abuser (among other things). I never really followed, but it was something of a sensation over there (uninvited, of course). It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they drove her to delete it.

Was this the woman that kept "smacking" her baby and denying him food because he would say "I love you"? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageGTLawGirl:

imagemyrall:

Was this the woman that kept "smacking" her baby and denying him food because he would say "I love you"? 

Ooooh. No. Didn't see that one. No, it was because she lived so inexpensively, that she skimped on stuff for the kids. I think...

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh don't get me started on that woman.  Her living conditions are deplorable and I feel really bad for her kids.  Her apartment is a pig sty and very unsafe for her children.  UGH
  • Options
    Did anyone see her "trundle crib"?  One of the younger kids actually slept UNDER the baby's crib.  And then there are all sorts of shelves and crap right above the crib which are well within reach if the baby was to try to pull on one.  That's just two things that stood out for me, I know there were a lot more safety hazards.
  • Options
    I don't agree with a lot of the things she does but I don't think she puts her kids in danger.  I enjoy reading her blog though, I'm fascinated by how other people live, escpecially if it's eccentric like that. 
  • Options
    I read on another board that someone saw a comment that implied her Church may have asked her to take it down, since her husband is studying to be a minister or whatever. I don't know if it is true.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"