Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

YAY more hospital bills that my insurance SHOULD HAVE paid.

SO I received a bill yesterday saying that I owe for some echograms and stuff they did on Hudson and that my medicaid denied paying it.

Needless to say I will be having a nice talk with them tomorrow seeing as since he has died, I have recieved his insurance card and everything and about 4 letters saying , "Hudson, welcome to our insurance care." I hate having to deal with all of this. It is so true that people who haven't been through this have NO idea. I understand they are just trying to get their money but c'mon. Guess these little reminders are just like little jabs at my heart.

I had a hair client come in the other day and she was talking about her kids and said, "Yeah, we were real nervous when we got pregnant with my son cause I was on the pill(like I was) and we weren't really wanting a kid (like we weren't) and no I'm just so lucky cause he came out happy and healthy and he is the sweetest little 5 month old." OUCH!!  My co workers felt so awful for me. I know it will get better but the things just hit me straight in the heart.

Re: YAY more hospital bills that my insurance SHOULD HAVE paid.

• That sucks! I'm not looking forward to the hospital bills coming in.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • That sounds really rough. I am sorry you are going  through this.  T&P sent your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh, you are so right about the "little jabs at my heart" thing. I hate all of these reminders! I hope you get the stuff with your insurance figured out soon. We got like 3 letters lettingus know that Olivia's care had been discontinued. UMMM DUH, we know she died, thanks.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry you have to deal with the insurance company on top of everything else!

I'm not looking forward to recieving my d&e bills.  I remember after my first d&c when the bills came the medical code they use calls the procedure an abortion!  I knew that in advance from reading some posts here but it still hurt to see that word used. 

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I know the feeling... Our insurance has been pretty good, but seeing one bill for $28,000 was pretty jarring.  There are lots more coming, too...  We got an insurance card with one of our twins, but not the other, then yesterday got insurance card with ALL four of our names on it and a letter stating that Jonah was dropped from our insurance due to his death... uggh.  Waiting for Noah's death notice now.  AND we picked up their ashes today. 

Not trying to complain or threadjack, I just want you to know you are NOT alone!!!!!  ((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"