Single Parents

My Saturday Night...

consisted of watching Armageddon and bawling my eyes out... This movie is so sad! Mikayla must not like me crying either because she was pretty inactive before and now that I'm sobbing she is kicking around like, "mom it's okay, you don't have to cry..."

Tomorrow my family is headed over to help get her crib and changing table set up.  Then the nursery will be pretty much finished!! I will post some pictures - my mom is still planning on doing some simple creative things (I rent and can't paint or anything) but the jist of it will be complete :o)

Oh and XFI wants me to go out next week with him to help him get Mikayla a build-a-bear... I'm happy he is being cute and wanting to do something for her, but the behavior isn't going to be consistant and I feel like it makes me get my hopes up.  Oh well, I'll take what I can get I guess.. lol.

Re: My Saturday Night...

• I watched Harry Potter with my mom and DD and made some cookies. I ate two. So much for losing this baby weight!

Build-a-bears are so cute.  My brother (who has a learning disability) made one for DD for Christmas. ADORABLE.

GL with X. I hate spending time with mine - LOL!

• Awe your brother sounds so cute! My brother got the baby her first baseball glove... he's only 10 and so adorable! 

People know how to get me to feel bad even if I hate them... so as much as X piisses me off I feel bad that he is lost and doesn't know what to get for LO.  :o( But I know he is going to go back to DB soon enough so I try not to get to use to the nice guy side. hehe.

• Loading the player...
  • I have to admit the build a bear thing is cute! And its a lot more than what other fathers are doing. Lucky you. My saturday was making chocolate cupcakes, and scrapbooking. I sound like a loser but I'm really not (lol)!
  • I watched Armageddon too! Such a good movie... and Damnnn Ben Aflac (sp) has a nice ass!!
  • I worked lastnight from 9-5 this morning. Friday night...I put DS to bed then watched When in Rome....alone. I have such an exciting life!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"