Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

~Betizzle~

Re: ~Betizzle~

• Options

Hi Maggs! Thank you so much for asking. It's going okay! We moved for about 9 hours yesterday though so I am totally physically drained, and stressed because I'm working today and I just want to be home getting everything arranged. Emotionally though, it hasn't been as hard as I thought it was going to be. The packing up of Olivia's stuff was more emotional than actually moving. I cried for the first hour of the day while Kurt was going to get the U-Haul, but once we actually got going it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

How are you feeling today?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I would be passed out if I worked that hard yesterday. Then again going grocery shopping wears me out still. I'm glad it wasn't as emotionally draining as you thought it was going to be. How far away did you move from your last place?

I'm doing good. I had a great nights with friends last night that had my crying from laughing so hard. It was so what I needed.  Even though at one point I almost started crying because I was laughing, Know what I mean?  We're heading over to the cemetery in a few minutes to clean up Aidan's grave site for their spring cleaning starting next week.  I can't believe it's been a month since Aidan was born.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maggie, I seriously don't know how you are being this strong when it's only been 2 weeks since he passed away! Your strength continues to amaze me daily. I'm so glad you had such a good night with friends last night. It sounds like you have wonderful supportive people in your life to lean on.  Time has just been flying.. sometimes It seems like Olivia was born just yesterday.. It seems ridiculous that it's been three months already. We can't even see her gravesite.. it's COVERED in a bajillion inches of snow. I tried to visit on Valentine's day but the snow went up to my knees and I couldn't even tell where exactly she was. I can't wait for spring and for her marker to be ready so we actually have something physical there to remind us of her.

I hope you have a good day! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"