Preemies

Introducing myself

Hi ladies,

I figured I'd better start lurking here and introducing myself so that I can learn more about preemies before I have mine. As you can see by my ticker I am 31 weeks pregnant with triplets. I am currently on strict bedrest due to PTL and have been 1cm dilated for 6 weeks. Even if by some miracle I can keep them in until 35-36 weeks, I am still expecting a NICU stay for them. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully someday offering advice too, once I know what I'm doing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introducing myself

• Triplets?!  I can't imagine!  I hope you're able to keep your wonderful LOs in for many more weeks, and that any NICU stay is short and uneventful.  GL!
  • welcome to the board! what a triple adventure!! hope you get to bake them a while longer.

we're happy to help with any questions you have. these ladies have a wealth of information, and have helped me through all my preemie craziness! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • *waves*

I was hoping you'd come check us out over here, there's so much great advice to be gotten here. Congrats on making it as far as you have! Is there a date you're planning on delivering if you make it that far?

• Welcome. Wow triplets. Keep on baking those three little angels.

• imageSkypekWithoutAC:

*waves*

I was hoping you'd come check us out over here, there's so much great advice to be gotten here. Congrats on making it as far as you have! Is there a date you're planning on delivering if you make it that far?

hi skype!

I think the docs would schedule a c-section for 35-36 weeks if I make it that far. I'm pretty sure they won't agree to even schedule it until I hit 34 weeks. I want them to cook as long as possible, of course, but I am darn uncomfortable!!

• hi!! :) hope you can keep those LOs cooking till 35 weeks. Oh, and love the nursery pics on SAIF!
  • Congrats and welcome!  Feel free to ask anything!  I hope your LOs stay in for as long as possible.
  • Hi!  There are quite a few of us SAIF'ers over here.  I hope those babies stay in for a few more weeks!  :)
  • Welcome = )  As all the pp stated, I hope you can keep them cooking a while longer!

I have friends that had quads last June (actually born at 27 weeks) and I helped them out for a while .... hopefully I can offer some insight eventually if needed ; )

• Welcome from another SAIF'er! You're doing a great job with those babies!  I have a good friend who's currently 24 weeks with triplets and I find myself talking to her about your posts on SAIF...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"