Trouble TTC
Options

**Nursemommy**

Just wanted to let you know I love your chart right now!  I'll be stalking you for updates. :)  And keeping you in my prayers for a beautiful, sticky baby. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Nursemommy**

• Options

Hey darlin! Unfortunately I had a BFN this morning. I know its only 10dpo, but I am not feelin so positive about it. My pretty chart talked me into testing early. I only get 2 more Clomid cycles before we move on to IUI, so I am starting to get nervous.

How are you? How is this cycle going? I dont "see" you on here much but I think of you and pray for you everyday!

• Options

Boo to the BFN. :(  I hope it's just too early. ::hugs::

Will you be doing Clomid and IUI, or a different med?  If you do end up going to IUI (and I hope and pray that isn't necessary), I hope the first one is lucky for you. :)

I'm doing ok, having a bit of a hard day today for some reason, I suppose it's just everything kinda hitting at one (family stuff on top of TTC stuff).  It seems like every time I turn around I'm reminded of how far along I should have been, how we would have been preparing for our baby. :(  I didn't expect grieving to be easy, but I thought I would have had more peace by now.  Some days I do, but then days like today the tears are pretty close to the surface.

Just keep keepin' on, though. ;)  And pray without ceasing. :)  Thank you for thinking of me, and for the prayers, I appreciate them so much, and return them with love and ::hugs::

This is a post and run because we're headed up to the city to visit my MIL in the hosp, but hopefully I'll catch you later! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The plan is to do Clomid and IUI since I respond so well to Clomid. I just hope we don't get that far.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I've never had a loss and I can only imagine the pain you have. Just having a BFN breaks my heart every month. Be strong girl! We'll get our sticky babies soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"