Multiples
Options

Maternity Clothes already?

LOs are 7 w 3 days and I already had to buy a pair of demi-panel jeans and more yoga pants cause nothing fits me. It's all belly (and mostly bloat, oh the gas pains), but I've already gained 5 pounds, even with the nausea! Anyone know of a good brand to buy so I can actually use these clothes for a while?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP #1: 07/10/2009, Missed m/c, D&C 08/12/2009
BFP #2: 01/31/2010, Identical Twins died in utero due to TTTS, D&E 05/19/2010
BFP #3: 09/16/2010, natural m/c 9/21/2010
PCOS & Bocornuate Uterus Dx 1.4.2011
BFP #4: 01/11/2011

Re: Maternity Clothes already?

• Options

i was also in mat. pants right away b/c of the horrible bloat (and i had gained a few lbs going through IF treatments, too)... none of my pants fit from day 1.  By the time the bloat was gone- i was truly showing.

no real advice on pants - just don't spend a ton b/c your size changes fast... and remember that the pants you buy early on are great to wear after you have the babies, too! :)

• Options

I've gained 8 lbs so far, so I'm also in that in-between phase of mostly bloat/weight gain. I finally made a trip to Motherhood and found a (surprisingly) cute pair of jeans for $20. I even tried on a few designer pair but the cheapies fit WAY better than Mavis or Sevens.  

The BeBand has extended the life on some my pants too - you can pick it up at Target. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers twins born at 36 wks Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in yoga pants most of the 2ww from the bloat of the IVF and never got out of them.  Even though I only gained 43 lbs my entire pregnancy and most of it was from 19w on I was showing by 8 weeks.  Luckily I run a day care from home so I didn't need to dress up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I pretty much went through two maternity sizes so you may want to keep that in mind. But, like Goldie, the smaller maternity sizes were great for after the delivery. I got nice jeans and still wear the mediums now (not that I am proud of it!).
  • Options

I bought my first pair of maternity jeans at 6 weeks.  Confused 

I wear them almost every single day.  I just went back to buy pair #2.  I tell myself that once I deliver, I may need these jeans then too...as I'm sure my regular pants will not be my friend for a while..... 

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wore my first pair of mat pants last night and it was amazing! I only have 1 pair ($10 at gap sale) and need to go shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"