1st Trimester
Options

Is round ligament pain worse with stress?

I have noticed that whenever I have a moment of irritation (I'm a teacher so it happens kind of frequently, like 3ish times a day), I get a small cramp that feels like what I thought was round ligament pain.  It isn't especially painful, but I definitely notice it.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Is round ligament pain worse with stress?

• Options
    i have no idea! You should ask your doctor.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Knot! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

how far along are you?

even if it's not rlp, first tri is full of so many fricking aches, pains, and cramps. stress may make you realize how shiitty you feel, but i don't know if that means it's stress-induced. you can mention it to your doc and see if s/he has any insight, but i would think it's all part of the growing pain process.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks tomorrow.  I think I will ask my doctor when I talk to her.  I'll just add that to the list!
  • Options
    Sometimes it is for me.  I notice that sleeping in the wrong position or too much movement makes it worse for me, too.  So far sleeping on my back with a pillow under my knees is the best for me.  Also, I feel any cramping coming on I try to just sit still until I feel better.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    RLP is generally the feeling you get from things being stretched in there... maybe if you're tensing up muscles when you're stressed it could have some affect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"