Attachment Parenting

AW: f/u to DH's dressing LOs

*ahem* please direct your attention to my new siggy pic -- at least DD is wearing pants this time and not tights but those pants are definitely too small, only "match" her shirt in the sense they both have flowers, and why yes, those socks do have a giraffe print on them LOL LOL LOL -- but my goodness she's still cute if I do say so myself.  And of course I'm eternally grateful that DH took the time to take the 7 month photos at all -- but I just had to share since this topic came up last week.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: f/u to DH's dressing LOs

• Yes She's precious, no matter what she wears! Just wait until she starts dressing herself... DS seems to think that putting a pair of jeans over top of his pj's is getting dressed for the day. Um, no, honey, we cannot wear our pj's all day long.

• imageTonya_G:

Um, no, honey, we cannot wear our pj's all day long.

We can't?  I totally do sometimes!  Stick out tongue

Gypsy, she is so freakin cute that I can hardly stand it.  And I love her outfit!  It's too cute ;)

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsErinnElizabeth:
    imageTonya_G:

Um, no, honey, we cannot wear our pj's all day long.

We can't?  I totally do sometimes!  Stick out tongue

Gypsy, she is so freakin cute that I can hardly stand it.  And I love her outfit!  It's too cute ;)

LOL, truth be told, some days we do too. But I'm talking about going to preschool or out and about. He seems to think footie jammies are all he needs in his wardrobe. Imagine his excitement last week when they had a "slumber party" at school and he got to wear his jammies to school. Kid was in heaven. :)

• Thanks ladies :) she does look cute and I think he did a pretty good job.  And I wish I could wear pjs all day long, I think Tonya's LO has the right idea.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG I love it! She has a giraffe in the picture, so the giraffe socks totally go ;) 
  • Too cute!!  DH would do the same thing so I bought hanger clips from The Container Store and all her outfits go on a hanger so he knows what pants go with what shirts!!  It has made it so much easier for him cause they are already together and he doesn't have to think about it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"