Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

whyyy are there so many reminders!

SERIOUSLY! Does anyone else feel like this is getting a little bit OLD? ugh.

So, I'm up late to finish packing because we move tomorrow.. and I was trying to find a movie to watch on TV because I need something to keep me awake! Lifetime Movie Network is one of the only stations that plays anything worth watchingt this late at night here, and on Fridays they do 'viewers choice".. so the guide thing doesn't say what the name of the movie is. WELL, it starts by showing a 911 operator at work, and her supervisor hands her a card and says "its good to have you back". She looked sad so I assumed something bad had happened to her. Then it shows her going home, and throwing the card in a basket, next to this huge pile of baby stuff. Why didn't I change the channel? Who knows. Because a couple of minutes later, she's having a nightmare about her emergency delivery, and she's screaming "ITS TOO SOON ITS TOO SOON", and then she's asking "what's wrong with Emma? why isn't she crying".

I changed the channel after that.

But seriously, are you kidding me? I never watch this channel.. why would this movie be on on the one night that I decide to? I'm so sick of this stuff happening all the time!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
click the button above to read my blog!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: whyyy are there so many reminders!

• Options

wow, that's awful!!  I'm so sorry you had to turn it on during that exact moment, that totally sucks. big hugs to you Right Hug

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry, Betsy. I hate all of those friggen reminders!  It seems like they are everywhere and they never stop. 

I hope you got everything packed and the move goes smoothly.

(((((Big huge hugs))))))

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh Betsy that sucks! I hate those reminders so much. Good luck with the move!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    That does suck. I swear every commerical or TV show I watch these days has something about pregnancy or babies. Hope your move goes well :)
    My Blog PM me to read my blog BFP 12/22/09 natural m/c 2/20/10 12 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry, sending hugs. Those kind of reminders are really tough.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Lately it seems like every show I watch has something about babies or losing one on it. It's everywhere!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"