Multiples

baby laundry detergent for HE washers

I've searched high and low for any kind of free and clear laundry detergent for high efficiency washers - can't find anything! Stop and Shop, WalMart, Target, etc. Both ALL and TIDE make it - I just can't find it. What am I missing? Any suggestions? 

Re: baby laundry detergent for HE washers

• Target has All Free and Clear, Method also makes an he baby detergent...
  • I have ALL free and clear HE. The symbol is really small, maybe even on the back.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought ALL Free & Clear as well - was able to find it at Jewel.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Target has their own brand of it. White bottle - yellow top.
  • We use the Costco/Kirkland detergent and it works for both regular and HE washers (I think the HE might be small on it too).
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• I used Dreft in my HE front loader.  I just used less of it so it wouldn't produce too much foam.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• I have used tiny amt's of Dreft in my HE maytag neptune.  Sometimes the only way I can tell it's a HE soap is the cap is short and squatty.  The HE symbol is really small sometimes.  GL Smile
    TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • i use ALL Free Clear and get it at shoprite, but i've seen it at target and costco.
  • Costco's Kirkland brand has a free-and-clear HE detergent.  That's what we use.
  • imageluvmagoldn:
    I used Dreft in my HE front loader.  I just used less of it so it wouldn't produce too much foam.

me too

but, all free - the concentrated one def. has a HE variety available.

• We use ALL free and clear.  I buy it at Target or Wegmans and the HE is really tiny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"